The location data stored on the GPS Tracking Key can be accessed by inserting the device directly into your personal computer or laptop via a USB port. The information recorded by the GPS Tracking Key can then be: viewed as a written activity/text report; displayed over a digital street map; or - the most popular option - displayed over a satellite image on Google Earth.
The GPS Tracking Key is powered by just 2 AAA batteries. Its strong magnetic mount allow for secure mounting inside, outside, and even underneath the vehicle.
This ultra-compact GPS data logging vehicle tracking device is the most economical tracking solution, and is available with no monthly recurring fees.
LandAirSea® also offers 24-Hour Technical Support to help troubleshoot and answer any questions you you may have regarding you GPS Tracking Key or any one of our tracking devices.
- Easy to use web interface at www.landairsea.com
- Route Traveled
- Active Driving Time
- Arrival Addresses
- Duration of Stop
- An easy-to-read daily printable text log
- Route display over an animated digital street map
- Satellite imagery through Google Earth
- Precise GPS location within 2.5 meters.
- GPS location update every 1 second
- Built in Magnetic mount
- Dimensions: 3.80"L x 1.46"W x 1.34"H
- Operating Temperature: -15?‹F to 185?‹F, -26?‹C to 85?‹C
- Battery Life: 1 Hour per day = 3 Weeks, 2 Hours per day = 2 Weeks, 4 Hours per day = 1 Week. Up to 28 hours continuous tracking time @ 1 second intervals.
- Storage: 100 hours of tracking data
- Power Draw: Track Mode: 49mA, Sleep Mode: 0.072mA
- Sleep Mode Entry: 2 Minutes of No Movement
- Cold Start GPS Acquisition: 41 Seconds
- Warm Start GPS Acquisition: 33 Seconds
- 1 x Tracking Key 2 Tracker
- 1 x instruction booklet
- 1 x USB extension cable
- 2 x extra replacement screws
- 1 x screwdriver
- 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- 1 x USB 2.0 port (device does not work with USB 3.0 ports)
- Windows XP or greater OS
- Mac OS X