Simple set up. Plug into a wall jack and pick the recording quality mode that suits the situation. Set it to automatically answer and you can go about your day or listen in with the included earbuds.
Durable. Many voice recorders are fragile but the VR166 has a durable, metallic molding that protects it from most accidents.
Adjustable quality settings. Manage the trade-off between quality and recording time when choosing between extra high quality(XQ) high quality(HQ) standard quality(SP) and long play(LP). The long play mode can record for up to 283 hours (a bit longer than 11 days).
Several recording options. Set a timer for automatic recording at a specific time or set to voice activation mode.
Built-in FM radio. Listen to your favorite radio station while you wait for calls.
Easy file management. Its MP3 and WMA recordings transfer easily to your PC via the built in USB port.
- One button recording
- Telephone recording
- Adjustable quality settings
- Built in microphone and speaker
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Voice Activation
- Retractable USB port
- Metal housing
- Audio Format: WMA MP3 ACT
- Storage: Internal 2GB
- Recording Capacity: LP: 140h SP: 35h SHQ: 23h
- Battery Life: Up to 3 hours
- 1 x Telephone Voice Recorder
- 1 x Wall Adapter
- 1 x Set of Earbuds
- 1 x Telephone Recording Kit
- 1 x External Microphone Set
- 1 x Instruction Booklet